Precious enamel & industrial enamel
Enamelling is a technique that involves melting glass on metal such as copper, silver and stainless steel. This technique allows you to create beautiful pieces of jewellery, but it is also possible to make small sculptures, paintings or mobiles. Enamelling is one of the traditional arts & crafts and requires quite some skills and knowledge.
At Glass & Art you are most welcome at the following seminars:
- Enamelling copper - basics - one afternoon - 49 euros
- Enamelling silver - one afternoon - 65 euros
- Drawing and painting on precious enamel - 65 euros
- Cloisonne - one afternoon - 65 euros
- Enamelling with torches - one afternoon - 65 euros
- Plique-à-jour - one afternoon - 75 euros
- Enamelling stainless steel - one afternoon - 65 euros
- All basic techniques - four afternoons - 240 euros
- I want it all! - seven afternoons - 400 euros
To ensure maximum personal attention, seminars are always taught in small groups, every Wednessday from September 7 till October 12, 2016, or every Friday from October 21 till December 9, 2016. All our seminars can be booked in groups or as private lessons (hourly rates are 39 euros for one participant and 50 euros for two participants, exclusive of materials).
If you require further information, a quotation for a personal project or if you wish to attend a seminar, send us an e-mail at email@example.com. If you plan to attend more seminars or if you would like to extend the period of your enrolment, we’ll be happy to send you a personal offer – and we hope to see you soon!
Ravenstein, famous for its Museum for Glass and Enamel Arts, lies between the cities of Nijmegen and Den Bosch, near the A50 motorway. Ravenstein’s railway station lies at walking distance from the Glass &Art studio (a five-minute walk). Trains to and from Nijmegen and Den Bosch leave and arrive every thirty minutes.