Glass blowing torch / Flameworking
By melting glass in a torch, you can make beautiful little objects, including jewellery, marbles, flowers, animals or abstract sculptures, to mention but a few examples. This technique offers very exciting and creative ways to work with glass.
At Glass & Art you are most welcome to join the following seminars:
- Going abstract / Making what you want - one afternoon - 65 euros
- Beads and marbles - one afternoon - 65 euros
- Glass flowers - one afternoon - 65 euros
- Animals (advanced) - one afternoon - 65 euros
- Stringers, millefiori and frits - one afternoon - 65 euros
- Beads and marbles - four afternoons - 240 euros
- Flowers and animals - four afternoons - 240 euros
- I want it all! - Seven afternoons - 400 euros
- Extensive course glass blowing - 20 evenings - 790 euros
To ensure maximum personal attention, seminars are always taught in small groups, every Friday day from September 9 till October 14, 2016, or every Saturday from October 22 till December 10, 2016. All our seminars can be booked in groups or as private lessons (hourly rates are 39 euros for one participant and 50 euros for two participants, exclusive of materials).
If you require further information, a quotation for a personal project or if you wish to attend a seminar, send us an e-mail at email@example.com. If you plan to attend more seminars or if you would like to extend the period of your enrolment, we’ll be happy to send you a personal offer – and we hope to see you soon!
Ravenstein, famous for its Museum for Glass and Enamel Arts, lies between the cities of Nijmegen and Den Bosch, near the A50 motorway. Ravenstein’s railway station lies at walking distance from the Glass &Art studio (a five-minute walk). Trains to and from Nijmegen and Den Bosch leave and arrive every thirty minutes.